Effective Training Skills and Processes in the Pharma Industry (London, United Kingdom – June 4-5, 2018)
An interactive course ideal for anyone with responsibility for planning or delivering training in the pharma, device or animal health industries (including GxP and SOP training to comply with EU and FDA inspection requirements)
Training can play an important role in the success of a company and in employee performance, with effective training and support helping with higher productivity and resulting in lower staff turnover. It is also becoming increasingly common for compliance training to be a focus of regulatory inspections, with frequent inspection findings on lack of formal training processes and inadequate training documentation.
This intensive course will enable you to understand how to train others effectively through interactive discussions, exercises and practical examples. Using a proven and best practice framework for training, this programme will equip you with the confidence, skills, techniques and knowledge to design, deliver, evaluate, identify training needs and implement a successful training strategy in your role. There will be plenty of opportunity for sharing experiences and best practice training approaches with other participants during group discussions.
Why you should attend
- Understand the principles of training, how people learn and applying this to how you train
- Build your confidence in planning and designing training sessions or courses
- Understand how to carry out training needs analysis and how to develop a training strategy
- How to develop training plans and records for employees to comply with EU and FDA inspection requirements
- Develop relevant methods to evaluate the effectiveness and value of your training
- Using interactive training, E-learning, Webinars and use of technology
* Please note, events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged.