OTC Bulletin: The Business Newsletter for the Consumer Healthcare Industry
DescriptionAn annual subscription comprises 20 newsletters published twice a month in all months, except January, July, August and December when it is published once a month and at least 45 weekly electronic newsflashes.
OTC bulletin provides its subscribers with up-to-date commercial intelligence about business opportunities in the global consumer healthcare markets.
Accurate and reliable news reports provide insights into the strategies of significant local, regional and global consumer healthcare firms and analyse their business performance, plans and product portfolios.
Mergers and acquisitions, prescription-to-OTC switches, umbrella branding, innovative line extensions, consumer communications, borderline disputes, and developments in herbal medicines and OTC medical devices are some of the issues and topics that provide the wider context for OTC bulletin's comprehensive global coverage.
With subscribers in over 35 countries, the bulletin is read by senior executives engaged in developing, licensing, manufacturing, distributing or marketing consumer healthcare brands, as well as those supplying goods and services to the consumer healthcare industry.
An annual subscription comprises 20 OTC bulletin newsletters, as well as at least 45 weekly electronic newsflashes containing the week's top news stories, currently delivered by email. The 20 OTC bulletin newsletters are available either:
1. As the digital OTC bulletin-i for online access by desktop, as well as via an App for optimised viewing on tablet and smartphone with Apple or Android operating systems. The digital OTC bulletin-i also includes a fully-searchable archive containing over 100+ back issues;
2. In traditional hard-copy print format, delivered by airmail.
NOTE: Rates for multiple subscriptions at more than one location available upon request.
Table of ContentsSample Table of Contents:
1. Company News
- India’s Strides adds J&J lines
- Uriach grabs Laborest to boost supplements range
- SFI set to buy UK’s Potter’s
- GSK focused on realising Consumer value
- Bayer pursuing further OTC acquisitions
- Perrigo seeking bolt-on deals for Omega
- Reckitt sees potential in Latin America
- Key brands drive up turnover at Sanofi
- BioGaia signs up Axero as distributor in Sri Lanka
- Pfizer and Allergan enter merger talks
- Elder committed to paying off debts
2. General News
- US adults trying new supplement types
- EFSA gives green light to lactitol defecation claim
- Ansell sues RB over RealFeel
- FTC seeks public comment on e-cigarette market study
- Isoflavones safe in supplements
3. Marketing News
- Pfizer builds on Robitussin for RobiCold launch in UK
- Nicotinell tackles weight-gain worries
- Bayer loses NARB appeal for its US Claritin-D claims
- UPSA adds four products to its French Fervex range
- Taisho adds X5 Plus option to its RiUP range in Japan
- UK’s ASA bans New Nordic ad
- Industry backs medical device potential
- Events - Our regular listing
- People - Chaudhuri heads Mylan’s global OTC unit