Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) – Industry Report
DescriptionThe Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 460 companies, including ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE REPARTITION, PELION S.A. and PHOENIX PHARMA.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 460 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Table of ContentsThe Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) sector in 2017.
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 460 largest Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) companies.
The Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (EUROPEAN) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example BAYER AKTIEBOLAG has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example PHARMA DISTRI CENTER is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 460 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 6.9%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources